January 24, 2008

tepat sebulan....

Starbucks TP Surabaya, 24 Desember 2007
Sesaat sebelum maghrib, I met him...
First impression, hmm... quite different from what I thought before...

A cozy sofa, a cup of hot cappucino, nice conversation...with some laughing...
I still remember that he bought "Rihanna"'s album... (ella..ella...ella!!!)
A cup of ice cream... (baru nyadar, klo es krim yang gw pesen kayaknya pake rhum...wew... pait! )
But we couldnt spend more time, coz he had to go to a Xmas dinner with his family, and I had to go to work too...
He considered that he had such a nice conversation with me...(hmmm...something grew inside my heart...)

TP Surabaya, December 25th 2007...
We met again, after he bought a shirt (maybe for his new year party)...
Another cup of coffee at Starbucks...
"National Treasure"-Nicholas Cage (not bad movie!)....and dinner at sushi resto (totally brand new taste for my tongue! )

But, then again, we couldnt spend the night, since I had to work at nite...

Friday, December 28th... he flew away...
I couldnt even give him a hug or a kiss goodbye...
I'd bought a gift... but there was no opportunity for me to give it to him...
Until now, it's still wrapped and laid there...in my room...

Now, exactly a month from the first time I met him...
To be honest, i'm still missing him so much...
And wondering, will I ever meet him up again, someday?

But then, I realize that... I just cant hope too much...
maybe this is the time for me to try... forgetting him...
It wont be easy...and so much misery...

Some regrets...
Why didnt I hold his hand when we watch the movie....
Why didnt I hug him....
Why didnt I kiss him....

"Maybe I didn't treat you
Quite as good as I should have...
Maybe I didn't love you
Quite as often as I could have....

Little things I should have said & done
I just never took the time

But you were always on my mind
You were always on my mind
" (Michael Buble)

0 toyoran: