December 11, 2007

Being fake....

Few days ago, I watched "Oprah"... she interviewed Dina McGreevy, ngobrolin pernikahannya dengan Jim McGreevy... Mantan Gubernur??? orang gede lah...
I saw, how hurt she was... Married with a person that she loved, but, at last, she found out that, her husband was a gay...
It turned things from American's Dream into Nightmare (or so...)
Somehow, I know, it hurt her so badly, to have a "fake" marriage... although from the marriage they have a daughter... hmm, ... she said so many bad things about her husband, was it caused by her hatred or, is he really that bad???
There are always two side from a story,... I remember, I saw when Oprah interviewed her husband, I felt some kind of sympathy...hmmm, Only God knows how the truth was.

Just, I dont get it. Some of "my kind" do it. Marry a woman, but still doing "stuff".
I'm not a judging person... I wont judge it wrong, they are adults, responsibility is a part of their decision.

Recently, there is a girl in my work place...
Somehow, I feel that she likes me.
But, i can't... I'm not a good liar... I wont play her fool just to save my self.
Still... It felt so confusing how to get her away from me, without doing something ruthless. I dont want to hurt her...
So far, I've became an Ice-man...so kold!!!!

0 toyoran: