December 29, 2007

The day He went away...

Last Wednesday...
when I sent him a message, ternyata dia lagi super sibuk... Nganterin his Mom preparing some kind of Xmas dinner party...
Sore2 dia telpon...
Agak lega...ternyata he wasn't ignoring me...

Thursday, we had a plan to meet after my work, though he didn't promise me... coz he would be very buzy. It's Okay, I appreciated his effort...
I bought a gift for him, the plan was I giving it to him when we met...
Unfortunately, he couldnt make it...

Ya sudahlah... ngopi sendirian di Starbuck's... such a memorable place...
Rencananya mau gue kirim aja...(wah bisa2 ongkos kirimnya lebih mahal daripada giftnya!)

Jam 7.30 an dia telpon...
I tried so hard for not crying... tapi...sudahlah!

He called me "sayang" few times...
Yeahh...maybe it's me who keGeeRan...

Friday, he went away...back to his far...(I mean FAR!!!!) home... to his BF... to his perfect life...
(I wish I could Hug him tight and maybe gave him a gentle kiss or two before he go...)
Now, he's gone...

I just couldn't thanking enuff... for evrything he'd given to me...
Noone (I mean noone!) treated me as he did...
I miss him already...
One big question in my mind... Will he remember me???
Coz I cant forget him....

Yah...once again!...sudahlah...
Back to my normal daily life...

I just wish that he would think about me sometimes... coz after he's gone... I think about him often!

0 toyoran: