November 03, 2007

Lately....

For recent, gara-gara salah satu temen gue yang seorang radio-DJ itu a.k.a Si Gembul (panggilan "sayang" gue :) .... dia pasti langsung panassss!!!) I fall in love with a song...
Originally sang by Stevie Wonder, but in the radio that I'd heard, Bryan McKnight sang it.... soooo amazing! I got sink ev'rytime i hear the song.... beside, the lyric... I just find it out from a site, I love the chorus part...

" Well, I'm a man of many wishes,
I hope my premonition misses,
but what I really feel, my eyes won't let me hide,
cause they always start to cry.
cause it's time could mean goodbye. "

In many ways... I've too many wishes...
But, somehow, it's the only thing that make me stand still...
I just can't live without any hope
I write "Maybe Someday" so often, coz, in my mind...maybe someday... I'll find the way...
My calling...
Like ev'ry happy people....




0 toyoran: