November 07, 2007

I'm learning....

I'm on the way on reading "The Secret"...
So far, I've noticed that... many things that I've done in my life was so awfully wrong...
Like... this blog's name...
According to the book, it's like I order my self to become a fool...
Wooow...
Kinda afraid...

But, then,... I learn things...
Ev'rything will be different, from now on...

In case, I'm lookin' for some one to love me... But first, all I have to do is starting to love my self...
Then, i have to believe that... I'm so happy... I'll get whatever I want...
Be gratitude for whatever I am, and keep my mind in positive way...

Always... i mean always, start and finish the day with a smile...
Life is so beautiful...

I'm starting to practice The Secret... I know, I'll be happy...
I'm the one who decide my own future!!! :)

0 toyoran: