December 06, 2007

Oops....It's happened again!

Few days ago.... I wrote that I was going to finish my "Grave of the Fireflies" at my new friend's place...
I did... and,...
Hhhh.... gosh, when will it be ended?

I feel like a manwhore..., am I???

Gue pikir, gue kira... I have made commitment...
No more ONS ('though it wasn't night)
But it just happened...

The worst part is... I like him (yeah! it happened again...so fool!!!!)
I realize that...

I shouldn't chase for something that I know I can't have, no matter how hard I try... he already has a GF!!! he's going to start a str8 family...
And another hope is just vanished...
Today is his birthday (he told me...)
I sent him common birthday message, and then... I know that, I should take step back...before I get 
deeper hurt!

Happiness is a state of mind...
I'm learning and keep trying,... to start thinking,... That I'm happy, then... let the Universe works for me, to make it really happened! (inspired by "The Secret")...

My love... wherever you are now...
As long as my heart still beats, I will never stop to wait...
I know, someday... You will come...
And this waiting will be over...

0 toyoran: